UnidosUS is hosting a virtual town hall on Wednesday, April 22, to inform the Latino community about:
• how to continue staying healthy and safe during COVID-19;
• solutions to address our community’s needs;
• and what resources (food, health care, and unemployment benefits) are available to help families get through these challenging times.
Moderated by MSNBC Anchor Alicia Menendez, hear from our panelists about the latest updates on the current state of COVID-19, what’s at stake for our community, and the available resources to help families during this crisis:
• Janet Murguía, President and CEO, UnidosUS
• Richard E. Besser, M.D., President and CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• U.S. Representative Joaquin Castro (TX-20), Chair, Congressional Hispanic Caucus
Join us on Wednesday, April 22, at 7 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. CT, and 4 p.m. PT, and ask our experts your questions about the Coronavirus pandemic.